And just like that, the holiday season was over and post holiday blues came out in full effect to rub a little salt in the wound. No more holidays for a while. Pants! Total pants, I know. But however you feel, don’t let your mood effect your wardrobe. You may have to wear office-wear to work (for now) but these cute, feminine garments will help keep you in the driving seat. You know what they say; look good, feel great!
1. Lace Front Top – £45, Warehouse
2. Black Stretch Leather Skirt – £950, Jitrois
3. Wool Jersey Dress – £325, Joseph
4. Carolee Lux Slightly Jaded Bold Leaf Collar Necklace – £143, Bloomingdales
5. Studded Leather Shopper – £70, Warehouse
6. Pigalle 120 Python Pumps – £735, Christian Louboutin
7. 18K Spike Ring, Anita Ko
Sunny mornings and chilly autumn evenings, we’re going to have quite a few of those over the next month or so. Confused what to wear? I suggest you opt for a shirt dress. Not too heavy, but warm enough to take you into the evening. Pairing your shirt dress with some stiletto heels and a cute clutch bag will keep your look feminine and ultra sexy. And if your shirt dress is loose fitting, never fear, simply add a waist belt to accentuate all your good bits! Here’s some inspiration!
From left to right,
1. Broadway Studded Black Evening Bag – £1170, Gucci
2. Shirt Dress with Lace Top – £40, Asos
3. La Favorita, Christian Louboutin
1. Silk Shirt Dress – £177.50, Chloe
2. Embroidered Shirt Dress – £150, Sophie Hulme
3. Belted Sateen-Twill Dress – £575, Victoria Beckham