As one of this seasons most prominent trends, opulent baroque designs are big, bold and back. Likewise, the big boys are doing them well. Dolce and Gabbana, one of Italy’s most luxarious fashion brands, first showcased their desire to lead the ‘baroque boom’ with their dazzlingly, vibrant runway designs earlier this year during Milans Fashion Week.
(Image source used: http://www.fashionising.com)
You too may have seen ‘This Weeks; Spot On’ post last Wednesday; Selena Gomez looked like a dream in another baroque design that was also brought to us by D&G. With high street taking to opulent baroque, there is no reason for you not to indulge in this seasons most prominent trend. Just remember your golds, blacks, heavily embroidered designs and you are good to go!
Items, from left to right:
- ‘Black Foil Baroque Mini Body-con Dress’ – £35.00, River Island
- ‘Red Label Baroque Open Front Jacket’ – £19.00 New Look
- ‘Nebraska Tulip Skirt’ – £625 Mary Katrantzou
- ‘Gold Look Crescent Cuff’ – £10.00, Dorothy Perkins
- ‘Unicorn Knuckleduster Embroidered Clutch’ – £1435, Alexander McQueen
- ‘Ankle Boots’ – £444, Balmain